This End-User License Agreement (EULA) is a legal agreement between you, (either an individual or a single entity), and the mentioned author Spotlight Capital Holdings, Inc. (Spotlight) of this Software for the Website product identified herein; which includes computer software, login mechanisms which may include linked or associated media, printed materials, and “online” or electronic documentation (“WEBSITE PRODUCT”). By accessing, copying, or otherwise using the WEBSITE PRODUCT, you agree to be bound by the terms of this EULA. If you do not agree to the terms of this EULA, please do not sign up for the Members area of the WEBSITE PRODUCT or use the WEBSITE PRODUCT for any reason other than informational purposes. Several document such as “Offerings or Circulars” are available from this WEBSITE and its respective pages and are to be used for informational purposes only. Any documents presented on this WEBSITE are the ownership of Spotlight Capital Holdings, Inc.
1. WEBSITE PRODUCT LICENSE. 1a.This Spotlight WEBSITE PRODUCT is being provided as a free internet media for personal research and information concerning its current, under development and/or future products, services or any information regarding investments, investment products and/or services. Some commercial use like links to other websites or services that are provided through this WEBSITE PRODUCT, either paid for by Spotlight or provided services by a non-profit organization and also for any business oriented educational purpose. It may not be copied with the intent to access, process or redistribute any of the WEBSITE PRODUCT via an Internet Connection, USB Device, CD-ROM/DVD-ROM, Floppy Disk or any Computer, Laptop, Tablet or Mobile Phone redistribution and only accessed via electronic upload/download from a registered software equipped computer electronic device. You, as a EULA user are NOT allowed to make a charge or gain revenue for distributing this WEBSITE PRODUCT (either for profit or merely to recover your media and distribution costs) whether as a stand-alone WEBSITE PRODUCT, or as part of a compilation or anthology, nor to use it for supporting your business or customers. It may be distributed freely via a proper link on any Website or through any other distribution mechanism, as approved by a member of Spotlight management with written permission as long as no part of the WEBSITE PRODUCT is changed in any way.
1b. This WEBSITE PRODUCT, is an all-in-one platform type website, and is available for information concerning anything provided by Spotlight and is available for consumers, membership paying business members, clients, employees as well as viewers or visitors of all types requiring Spotlight “Information” delivered in an electronic or automated environment.
2. GRANT OF WEBSITE PRODUCT LICENSE. This EULA grants you the following rights: Access and Use: You may access and use an unlimited number of pages or downloadable materials provided from the WEBSITE PRODUCT and it is intended for use on or within web pages and displayed in a non-conspicuous spot thereby not creating a distraction, deflection or blemishing the intended use of any other users and their respective web pages, WEBSITEs or apps; shopping carts are not included and any link or material from this WEBSITE PRODUCT may not be made available on any other commercial or consumer oriented electronic shopping pages, shopping carts or checkout/payment pages.
2a. REPRODUCTION and DISTRIBUTION. You may not copy, reproduce and distribute an unlimited number of copies of the WEBSITE PRODUCT on any electronic device developed specifically for distribution and accessing through an internet ready device; however, you are given provisions that each copy/link you place upon your website shall be a true and complete copy from Spotlight’s website pages, including all copyright and trademark notices. With permission from an authorized representative from Spotlight, you shall be granted access to any or all material necessary to promulgate any of the WEBSITE PRODUCT and/or any products or services provided for sale by Spotlight as accorded by this EULA or any other post developed and mutually accepted legal agreement.
2b. Copies of any or all material included within this WEBSITE PRODUCT may be distributed as a standalone product, provided the permission statement as stated in 2a of this EULA is strictly adhered to, or included with your own WEBSITE PRODUCT as long as any or all materials of the WEBSITE PRODUCT is not sold or included in a product or package that intends to receive benefits through the inclusion of the WEBSITE PRODUCT. The WEBSITE PRODUCT may not be included in any free or non-profit packages or software products attached to any of the End User’s Current Operating Software, Web-ware, WEBSITEs or Electronic Mail.
3. DESCRIPTION OF OTHER RIGHTS AND LIMITATIONS. 3a. Regarding Limitations on Reverse Engineering, De-Compilation, Disassembly and/or Change, Add, Delete or Modifying the Resources, Material or Verbiage in the Compiled and Completed WEBSITE PRODUCT Assembly. You may not reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the WEBSITE PRODUCT, no exception, and if you attempt to “Reverse Engineer” to the extent that such activity is expressly egregious, that by applicable law notwithstanding any limitations attached to this agreement, Spotlight will pursue any breach attempt in a court of law governed within the U.S. or Internationally in a rigorous and vigorous manner. Spotlight uses tracking technology and can provide any law enforcement entity with information that could lead to arrest and prosecution.
3b. UPDATE and MAINTENANCE. Spotlight updates its WEBSITE PRODUCT continually and will provide information on the WEBSITE concerning any and all maintenance in a manner that will not interrupt any service or use of the members’ area or WEBSITE Visitors’ areas during typical daily business hours when searching for information regarding Spotlight is prominent. Access to this WEBSITE PRODUCT may not be available during certain times of updates, software upgrades, routine maintenance or any internet interruption not of Spotlight’s volition. Spotlight, in a “best efforts manner” will provide notice to its WEBSITE users of any such down time.
3c. SEPARATION of COMPONENTS. The WEBSITE PRODUCT is licensed as a single WEBSITE PRODUCT and not as a distributable software provider. Its component parts may not be separated for use on any one computer for later redistribution on any or all other websites or electronic media without written permission from Spotlight. The specific intent of WEBSITE PRODUCT is to provide web-oriented products and services as well as Spotlight information to its members or site visitors.
3d. TERMINATION. Without prejudice to any other rights, the Author/Owner of this WEBSITE PRODUCT may terminate this EULA if you fail to comply with the terms and conditions of this EULA. In such an event, your I.P. address has been recorded and any unlawful use of the WEBSITE PRODUCT and all of its component parts will be used for legal action against you, any accomplice or your company.
4. COPYRIGHT. All title and copyrights within and application related to the use of this WEBSITE PRODUCT (including but not limited to any images, photographs, clipart, libraries, and examples incorporated into the WEBSITE PRODUCT), the accompanying printed materials, and any copies of the WEBSITE PRODUCT are owned by the Author/Owner of this Software. The WEBSITE PRODUCT is protected by copyright laws and international treaty provisions. Therefore, you must treat the WEBSITE PRODUCT like any other copyrighted material. The Authors/Owners and licensed users or licensed companies can use all functions, examples, templates, clipart, libraries and symbols in the WEBSITE PRODUCT, but not to create new diagrams and distribute any diagrams.
5. NO WARRANTIES. The Author of this Software expressly disclaims any warranty for the WEBSITE PRODUCT. The WEBSITE PRODUCT and any of its related documentation and materials is provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, without limitation, the implied warranties or merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. The entire risk arising out of use or performance of the WEBSITE PRODUCT remains with you and your computer, tablet or mobile device’s anti-virus or anti-malware functions.
6. NO LIABILITY FOR DAMAGES. In no event shall the Author/Owner of this WEBSITE PRODUCT be held liable for any special, consequential, incidental or indirect damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information, or any other pecuniary loss) arising out of the use of or inability to use this WEBSITE PRODUCT.
7. Spotlight can be contacted via email to: email@example.com. Spotlight's contact phone number is 725.224.5133. Spotlight's corporate address is 5904 Rainbow Boulevard, Las Vegas, Nv. 89118. Hours of operation are 9:00 AM-5PM Pacific Daylight Time.